1) crossdressing - Sam and Dean make a bet about something, Sam loses and has to wear a pair of panties, Dean laughs at him and teases him, Sam says something about Dean thinking he's disgusting and gets really upset because he likes wearing the panties. (wincest)
2) suicidal!sam - After Sam finds out he's Lucifer's vessel, he tries to kill himself. Lucifer brings him back but Sam eventually starts committing suicide just to get some rest. This works for a while but eventually the damages start carrying over after he's brought back. (ex. he shoots himself in the head, he's resurrected with a hole in his head; cutting his wrists leaves scars, etc.) (gen, i think)
Thanks for any help!
I'm looking for any Bobby centric fics or any fics with Bobby helping out the boys or acting as a father, Hurt!Sam would be an added bonus but i want all the Bobby fic's you can get your hands on.
I'm also looking for any resurrected John, preferably after season 5, and maybe even mention Lucifers hallucinations. But i'd love some resurrected John
Just for the sake of it if there is any out there Resurrected Bobby?
Thank you in advance.
2. Or any fic where the angels/anyone find out how favored Dean is by God, with God actually getting angry when someone kills or hurts Dean.
(There's a Teen Wolf crossover that was massively long on Ao3 where the whole town, I'm pretty sure, finds out about the supernatural, and Dean dies during a fight, not caring because he knows he can't die at all and he comes back minutes later and if anyone knows that one that'd be awesome)
Being more familiar with fanfic than the show itself I can't remember which brother said yes to Lucifer and which said yes to Michael, but this story takes place after that, told from the POV of an elderly man they saved (with his mom and sister) when he was a child. He's hanging out at a hunters' bar when Sam and Dean come in. One of the brothers is "blind," eye's closed behind sunglasses to restrain his "Glory." They're threated by a bunch of younger hunters, one of whom has The Colt. They shoot one brother dead and the last thing the elderly man sees before shutting his eyes and urging the young waitresses with him to do the same, is the hunters being pinned to the walls and dragged upwards before the other brother's Glory shines out his eyes, burning them up as they scream.
I've been trying to find this one again for over a week (plus the three day I've been attempting to post this). Anybody know which story this is? I promise I'll label it better this time so I won't lose it. Thanks.
1. This fic is kind of a redo of the striga episode where in this Sam is pregnant but he doesn't know until the striga attacks him and attacks the baby and he ends up having a miscarriage.FOUND!
2. This fic reminded me of The Crow because Sam and Dean were in a restaurant that ended up getting robbed and they both were both shot and 'killed'. Dean comes back and goes after the people that were involved and tries to find Sam. I remember in this one Sam was shot in the head up against a display case.
3. This story involved Dean and his flashbacks from hell. He creates a rack out of Sam's bed frame and tortures him. Sam is able to escape and stays with Bobby. It's a long time before he feels comfortable being around Dean.
I hope someone can help me find these fics, I've been really wanting to reread them. Thank you!
This is a destiel, sabriel fic, post Season 5. Sam comes back to life (after jumping into the Pit) and so do Gabriel and Castiel (as humans/without powers.) He decides Dean will be better off and so won't go to him to tell him he's alive. They go on a semi-road trip to figure out what's going on with the now human angels. Early on there's a scene of him training them to be hunters by teaching them to fight; Cas gets tired quickly and makes a comment about how Dean said 'he should've walked or he'd be flabby' and Gabriel also quickly gets tired and decides hunters are crazy. As Gabriel and Sam get closer together, there's a scene where Cas - as he does - goes off to be by himself and Sam realizes he's missing drugs and freaks out, pointing out - when Gabriel asks/shrugs it off - 'he has a history'; they go out to the car where Cas is sitting and Cas offers the bottle and says he wasn't going to do anything with it. Cas goes back inside and Gabriel points out Cas never wanted to be human, and not to put too fine a point on it but the biggest thing that would make him happy is Dean and Sam said he can't have that. Sam - either in this scene or soon after - agrees to go to Bobby's for help, which Gabriel acknowledges is his way of wanting to let Dean know without being the one to break up Dean's 'apple pie life.' They get there and discover Dean there working on a car. He immediately points a gun at them, but can't pull the trigger right away because they look like his loved ones (while adding that Gabriel was kind of a weird addition/hanger on.) He mentions Cas isn't wearing his usual clothes and someone (Gabe?) makes a comment about dying because of that. One of them adds that they're human and Dean says something with faith and Cas ("looks triumphant") and says 'that's your problem, you have no faith' and Dean hugs Sam and hangs onto Cas. Also when Sam asks Dean what he's doing there it turned out Lisa kicked him out for hunting and/or drinking, and Bobby mentions what a pain he's been. And then Dean yells at Sam for not coming to him (I believe Gabriel and Cas watch them fight from a window.) Later I believe Dean/Cas declarations finally happen on the roof.
>>Found: For Love is Strong as Death by Sakuri
2. General Request:
Also a general (if detailed) request for S8 destiel fics: I'm not really looking for small codas, but more long fics that are semi-AU or touch on a lot of the season. (Or if they complete the trials, I'll take those in a heartbeat too.) I'd love if they include Benny, Kevin, Linda, Charlie, and/or Jody to some degree. I also love Meg - though I'm not really looking for any Megstiel (or Meanstiel) at the moment - and Naomi, and I'd rather those two don't die if they are in it. However if the fic kills off Crowley you get huge bonus points. ;) Things that also focus on fallen angels are cool, but no-s9 stuff (unless massively AU) please. Fic that's more domestic!bunker is cool, but I'm really looking for fic tied more into the later half season arc, though I'll take early/mid stuff too.
3. General Request:
Sam/Sarah fics with heavy Dean. I'd prefer destiel but I'll take Dean/OC too. (Like The Salvation Futureverse by B. Stearns.) This can be an AU from S2 or S8, or non-canon based, or whatever. I'm more interested in the Dean-Sarah aspect, but not them together (though I can live with Sam/Sarah/Dean in part or whole.) Not just episode codas, but where Sam and Sarah are end game. (I've also seen Sam/Sarah/Jess fics, which I'm ok with.)
Anyway huge thanks!!
Found, thank you, nonnie
It would also be nice for them to maybe sit down and have a serious chat about how sooner or later one of them IS gonna die and how nobody should go damning themselves over it, but that's probably asking for miracles.
So yeah, any suggestions? I feel like there must be a lot out there but it can be hard to pin down a category for such stories.
1. John returns somehow and sees how much his sons have changed over the years
2. Sam runs into his old college friends while he's on a hunt or something
3. Cas and Claire develop a father daughter relationship (Also it would be cool if Jimmy can see their relationship whether it be by him returning or just watching from heaven. But it's not required)
4. Sam, Dean, and Cas meet Jared, Jensen, and Misha
5. A Merlin/ Supernatural crossover or a Game of Thrones/ Supernatural crossover
I prefer no slash and I love long fics!
So I'm looking for any and all fics where John is resurrected some time in the future and the ensuing scenario. I'm particularly looking for any fics that deal with his reaction to everything that's happened after he died (angels, apocalypse, etc, etc). Gen and slash fics are both fine, although I'd prefer no destiel (but if you think it's a good fic, by all means please rec it 😊)
1. Fics set in early season 7, that address the "driving off the pier" comment Dean made in his message to Bobby, preferably with Bobby hearing it and being concerned for Dean's wellbeing.
2. Stories in which John or Mary or Jess are resurrected and discover the boys have changed.
No wincest. Thanks,
1. Any fics where Dean has issues as an adult from his childhood, non-AU. Malnourishment, old injuries that didn't get to heal properly, etc. I read a few amazing fics (by roque_clasique, I think?) where Dean was essentially illiterate, and anything along those lines would also be wonderful. Sam finding out about these would be preferred.
1b. Along these lines, basically any fics with Sam finding out what Dean sacrificed for him as a kid would be great.
2. Fics where Mary Winchester either comes back to life or time-travels forward to canon times, and finds out about the boys childhoods, what they're like as adults, etc. Destiel would be awesome, but completely not necessary.
I'm looking for J2 fics that have the two of them waiting for and then meeting up after death - soulmates style, in spirit form.
Examples of what I mean (and am aware of) would be: calysta18's Waiting; mrs_gregsanders' Our Endless Numbered Days; soncnica's At Last and aelia1980's The Story Of My Life.
If anyone knows of any more like this please - PLEASE - I'd be so grateful!
1) Either John or Mary coming back to life during the series, seeing the boys all bad-ass after saving the world or whatever.
2) Sam dealing with the message Dean left on his cell phone (The fake mean one) after 'Lucifer Rising'. Preferably where Dean finds out and has to convince Sam that it wasn't really him. The more angst, the better.
1) After ELAC Sam makes a deal with a crossroads demon, for either Mary, John, both(anyone else in the deal is a plus) and he succeeds. I'd really also like to see everyone's reactions to being back and Sam being dead as well
2) John is the one who dies in the house fire, not Mary
3) Any time during the series John, Mary, Bobby or other friends/lovers come back from the dead